воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

flannel material




I had to write this before I forget it.

I just woke up...like, 10 minutes ago. I had a dream about mum. I havenapos;t dreamt about her at all during her sickness, now that sheapos;s gone, here she is there.

I was driving pops truck, except it was an extended cab. So pops, mum, and I were up front and Phil and Shawn were in the back. We were heading "home" on route 9 and got pulled over by a cop. For some reason we all ended up in the court house right after it happened, it was night, dark. The cop was drilling Phil about speeding, but I had been driving, I donapos;t understand why he was yelling at him. So I screamed, "I was driving you f-inapos; idiot" Because of that the judge thought the cop was making things up and let us go. So we headed back down route 9 to Worcester. When we almost got "home" mom said, "I think itapos;s time for me to go." Pops said "right now? Do you think you will have enough time to go to Bermuda with me?" she said..."I donapos;t think so," jokingly. We all headed upstairs, and Kristen was there at the table. The place was my momapos;s apartment, but mum and pops house was inside of it. Shawn said, "I saw a light fly away from the window, isnapos;t that f-ed up?" Pops came over to the pizza to check if it was right, the pizza was rectangular and small, and didnapos;t look like it would feed all of us. At this point, I felt like something was on my back trying to wake me up. I woke up, and Ishy was on my back purring away.

I wanna show this to family later....

crystal reports formula, flannel material, flannel mattress pad waterproof, flannel moda, flannel moose sheet.



Комментариев нет: