четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bar champaign il




That definitely was a scary first entry, Iapos;m sorry, didnapos;t mean to scare you, so here I�am trying my best to be normal and light hearted and fun.

OK.. Maybe not that light hearted, so I think that blogging has created a lot of psychos :) I�mean really, here we are baring our souls for all too see and judge. I suppose if you feel better about yourself cause other peoples life are messed up, all you need to do to get your daily fix...read a blog.

I also think, I�hope, I have to believe that the internet can bring healing and maybe a little happiness, and hope.

Iapos;m terrified of my family reading my posts but I�hope that if they have to, I will be better and so theyapos;ll read with relief.
Ha.. Here I�go again, I suppose the darkness loves me :)




bar champaign il, bar champaign louie, bar champion grill sports, bar champion sports.



Комментариев нет: