среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

el faro beach club




Though everybody is talking about dollar depreciating, dollar sharply appreciated against Korean won. (Kudos to you, 2MB) I canceled my Amazon order for a new pair of sneakers, took out my old pair again, and stitched up where they are torn. Stopped going to Raoapos;s for a cup of coffee twice a week. Instead of getting another Rosesalve lip balm from Sephora, turned to trustworthy Vaseline. There were so many small stuff I spent money on, though I did not think I was a big spender.

For a pair of sneakers, I am just waiting for upcoming Thanksgiving sale.

It is a bad time to be studying abroad. But hey, at least this is not going to be Great Depression or 1998 Asian Financial Crisis. Hopefully.

country decorating french interior, el faro beach club, el faro beach, el faro arecibo, el faro aguadilla.



Комментариев нет: