вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

catherine mueller seattle




My parents didnapos;t come home last night.
How peculiar.

My motherapos;s car was in the driveway,
and my fatherapos;s car--a blue Mercedes
was gone. More peculiar, still,
because they took away his license for a DUI
last month.

No note, but thereapos;s never a note.

We donapos;t leave notes.

We donapos;t call, either, so I�donapos;t.
I donapos;t care where they are.
Iapos;m picturing something awful--an accident,
another one of my motherapos;s
alcohol-induced public tantrums,
police cars,
an ambulance,
shouting,
syringes, restraints.

More fucking nonsense.

I suppose
I should be more sensitive, but I�just donapos;t care.
I�have the house to myself for once,
and Iapos;m going to enjoy it.

bring home i it know need, catherine mueller seattle, catherine mowry lacugna, catherine morrow wheelchair table tennis rules, catherine morneau.



Комментариев нет: